Dark and sticky lips. Lips became darker after a lip infection. Permanent cure ?

Hi, I am 22 years old ,my problem is I have dark and sticky lips . the upper lip is very dark and lower lip is dark in the corners.and the worst part is they are very sticky and white sticky fluid is generated. I work and I feel inferior due to this and cant even talk to people properly due to this. when I was 14 I had a lip infection but it was cured since then my lips became darker and stickier.please help me cure this problem.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012