Dark Cirle under and upper side of my eyes, what can i use to remove ?

Dark Cirle under and upper side of my eyes for 2 years Sir...can i use Betnovate N ointment all over my face?and i have another serious problem suffering for 1years...i have bad dark circle under and upper side on my eyes...upper side is totally black :( but i eat plenty of fruits vegetables..n sleep 8-9hours..when i go to bed at 11at night next morning ma drk crcl looks light n ma skin glows...but if any day i go to bed at 12at night nxt morning i look lyk very ugly..i dnt knw y dis happening wid me...plzz sir help me
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011