Dandruff since childhood,hair fall and thinning,bald patches

Hi I have dandruff problem from my early childhood . I have tried all types of medication and home cure methods, but none of them seem to work. I also went to a dermatologist and he prescribed me a shampoo Candid TV and a lotion Diprovate . As long as I use them the effects can be seen but even if I miss it for a day the dandruff is back again. As a result of this my hair has become thin and the hair line is gradually receding. Some small bald patches have also started to appear. Please provide me a solution.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012