Dandruff problem, small flakes in head. No relief with treatments. Redness, flakes, itching in mustache. Cure?

Hello sir, Myself Ravi from Surat. For the last 6 to 7 yrs I am suffering from severe dandruff problem in my head. Now I use to found small flakes in my head which stick inmyhead. I have showed to lot of doctors andtheysays that twill be cured very easily. But unfortunately my time and money both is going but am still suffering from the same problem.Now I am also having infection on my chin and in moustache where there is redness and also flakes and itching in that area which becomes red after saving. Kindly help me out with this problem. Contact no is 0000. Hope to get a quick response from u. Thank very much Sir. With regards Ravi.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013