Dandruff problem, dry skin, swelling, yellow tinted fluid coming from scalp. What could it be?

Hi. I have always had dandruff and am not new to conditions of the skin when it comes to my scalp . Anyways, the last day or two, I was scratching/picking at an area of the scalp that appeared to be dry skin and noticed a clear, very slightly yellow-tinted fluid coming from my scalp. In that particular area, my scalp seemed to swell into a bump almost, but has been leaking this fluid all day leaving the hair in that area wet before it dries and crusts. I have noticed a couple other small bumps on my scalp which I assumed were just clumps of dry skin, but when I went to pick/scratch them off, this fluid emerged from these areas as well. What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013