Dandruff on eyelashes, red and itchy eyelids, swelling. Red patches on skin. Help

Hello Doctor, I have dandruff like flex on my eyelashes and Eyebrows. Eyelids gets red & itchy. sometime swollen with pains.
I have rash like scally dry skin on my face after every 3 to 4 mnths. Sometimes red patches occurs on my skin, but after few hours it disappears. Also Have dandruff patches on my hair scalp... sometime with little wounds. When i try to clean, plasma like substance came out of the skin with irritation.
i m using medicated lotions to wash my hair. I m suffering this problem from 8-9 years.
Pls Help
Rani, Pune, India
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013