Dandruff, hair fall problem, zinc deficiency. Could zinc deficiency be causing hair problems?

sir my age is 22 yr i have dranduff and hair fall problem form 2 yrs also i have masburation habit ,in my opinion i am suffer fron zinc deficiency now i take zincovit tablet tugain 5 solution for scalp multivite fm omega tablet finpecia i took finpecia from 4 month but my dranduff and hair fall is not stop,i think my problem is zinc deficiency because my father age is 62 yr and he is not bald &also my mother father ahe is 78 yr and he is not bald so please advice me sir.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012