Dandruff and hair fall not helped by mintop and ionex. What can help?

hello sir,I m Rajeev kaushal age 24 year,my problem is dandruff and hair fall,this is happening last 4-5 year.i have met a Dermatologist and she prescribed me Mintop ,Bioteen tab and ionox shampoo but that was not effective for me after using it 4 month I changed the Doctor.Now I consulted to the other Dermatologist he prescribed me clonate cream,phytoral tab and ketoconazole shampoo.I want to know will it be work or still the problem will be same and my hairs would be falling day-by-day.Please suggest me best medicines so that new hairs could grow on my head and hair fall will not take place. Please help me out.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012