Damaged skin, darkness, pimples, dark circles. Have acne vulgaris. Using HH lite cream. Sufficient?

hai my name is Kaushik Mondal i am 18 . Dr. my skin was good before but now my skin is damaged by dark , pimples , dark circles .But I don t know the reason. I went to the doctor he told me that I am suffering from ACNE VULGARIS , also he referred me to use clindate in morning , lactocalaminol at night & lynx 250 capsul. I used it for 1 month but the pimples or dirk circles are not remove properly. then another time he referred me that use HH Lite cream at night. Is this HH Lite cream helpful to me ? If not then what can I do ? please help me ...THANK YOU
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013