Damaged penis skin due to excessive masturbation. Have skin tags. Solution?

Hi, Skin of my penis has been damaged from masturbating too much, I have scare and also skin tages (looks scary now:( ). So i was wondering if you give me a solution. i know the first step is stopping masturbating, so i already did that. I was wondering if you could tell me, any product or scar get or anything that i should buy in order to heal that. (I know i should go and see a doctor, but i perfer not doing it ) Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Hi

Welcome to HCM and thanks for your query.
You need to consult a urologist or a cosmetic surgeon, get examined to find out what is abnormal.
Without examination, advice is not possible in such issues, unfortunately.
Doctors are not that bad to be worried about.
Even if the doc suggests a procedure you have every right to deny it.

DR GS