Damaged penis due to regular masturbation. Will NF cure and booster capsules help penis development?

hi this is saad alvi . SIR please for God sake guide me . i am in a big problem sir i do masturbation since last 7 year . i am 24 years old . i am doing masturbation since i was in 9th class. sir my health is damage for this thing. my penis is damage . i am in tension that when i will be a husband than i will i do .. sir i read article that use 3 to 4 months NF cure and booster capsules and mast mood oil for recovery your health and penis. is this right medicine and authentic?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hallo
Thanks for your query.You are 24 yrs old and addicted to masturbation since 10 yrs You think your penis is damaged because of masturbation.Please note that penis never gets damaged due to masturbation.It is the natures call at this age and nothing wrong in doing it as long as it is in limit.So it is a high time to overcome this addiction and try to restrict it by self determination Once you follow this scurplouslly the things would be normal in couple of months.Please do not take any medication for this as there are so many quacks in the market to take undue advantage of people like you.