Damaged hip muscle. Pain while exerting. How long will it take to heal?

I have been bothered with my hip muscle. My trainer at school told me it was my hip flexor this happened around 5 weeks ago during a baseball game when I hit the ball and ran. It felt a pulling I couldn't lift my leg up for a couple of days. After going through rehab now for 5 weeks it seems to be getting better but when I hit the ball during batting BP it still causes pain? I have been out for most of season and am anxious to returning to play. How much longer should it take and is there anything else that I can be doing to speed up the recovery time? Also is there something else that could be wrong that is delaying my recovery
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013