Damage to L4, L5 discs, bone on bone contact, pain, cold feet, numb testicles, stiff erections. Pinched nerve in spine?

Hello, I was in a car wreck about 8 years ago, my L4 and L5 discs are gone. I live with bone to bone contact daily, latley I have such pain that I can move at all or it will aggitate the pain worse, my feet are always cold , and one of my testicales are constanltly numb, and if I am sitting typing on a computer and adjust my butt in the chair I will get an erection similar to morning erections super stiff/hard. I know that something in my spine is pinching a nerve so what should I do? help
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012
You met an RTA while you were in car 8 years back and had disc injury and you gradually developed pain at your back and erection of your penis occasionally . It seems your disc bulge(if no operative removal done) or other spinal pathology causing compression of spinal nerve .
It can be diagnosed by proper examination and investigation including MRI n x ray which will revel bony or soft tissue involvement ,level, cause..... Now if no gross bony abnormalities present then you need to do regular physiotherapy , warm compression , avoiding sternous activity / bending forward , vitamins (B 12 folate ...), analgesic (NSAID) PPI , Muscle relaxant n LS belt application.
If gross bony abnormalities present then may require operative decompression n fixation .
So in my opinion visit orthopaedic clinic if symptom aggravates or does not relieve even after 2weeks of conservative management .

Hope this ll help

Thanks n regards