Damage of pudendal nerve and genitofemoral nerve, numbness in feet and buttocks. Previous vaginal hysterectomy, rectole repair. Suggestions?

after a vaginal hysterectomy and rectocele repair done at same time, i develped nerve pain in groin diagnosed at nerve damage of pudendal nerve and genitofemoral nerve from lithotomy position (compression). Vaginal inspection by therapist confirms this. Also confirmed by Pain physician. But I also have had numb feet and increasing numbness in buttocks since the surgery which was done a year ago. This is especially since I started resuming normal exercising by power walking and Pilates.
What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013