Damage in joints, chronic pain, knee replacement done, had Rheumatoid arthritis on ms contin and vicodin. Not helping?

I have rheumatoid arthritis..duration 35yrs. have drawn fingers toes..every joint has some damage, having 2nd knee replacement dec 2. have very bad chronic pain. take ms contin and vicodin for pain, have neurontin and indomethacin pred methatrexate also. is there any thing else to relieve the pain better? these meds seem to just take the edge off..not really help the pain, thank you
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013