Daily masturbating 2-3 times, smaal and weak penis. What is cure?

Hello, this is Ashraf. I have a complicated sexual problem that has been created by mesterbreting when I was 15 years old. I have done 2, 3, 5 times masterbration each day and that was continued before for approx 12 years. I could not know the bad effect about this job but latter I found a terrible disaster of my penis . I took ayurvedic medicine 1 year but the perfect result I could not get. My current problems are.. small penis and weaker, it is becoming small in length when it erectile. In ten seconds semen comes out if I sex. My handy Nummer is +0000. Probably have no solutions. I am frustrated heavily now a days. Physical structure Brocken. ?.. and mor. If you give the way to treatment then it would be great.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013