Daily headaches, mouth feels strange causing urge to brush or drink water, pain behind right eye, neck stiffness and back. Suggestions?

I have headaches almost every day. They often make my mouth feel strange and I am motivated to clean my teeth or drink water. The pain is most often behind my right eye, and I get a stiff neck and back. I thought initially it was caused by my back because when I walk every footstep causes the pain to spike. What do you think? It is just migraine or something else?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012