Daily drinker, fond of nonveg. Done bypass. How to handle situation?

sir, my problem is regarding behaviour of my husband is 52 year old and my age is 40 my husband lives in a big city .i am living in my own house with my two children 160km away from my husband's work place .my husband is a daily drinker and fond of nonveg he has gone through bypass surgery but he never quit or controll drinking.he spends major share of his earning on himself.he invites callgirls.he comes to me monthly intervals but have no interest in sex with me.comes home in late night in drunk condition, while i have desire.please guide me how to handle the situation. From-bubli
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013