Daily diarrhea, stomach ache, nausea, indigestion, nausea. Why is this happening?

I have diarrhea every day. Usually 2-5 times a day. It s even gotten up to 10. Just about every time I eat I get stomach aches, nausea , indigestion, and/or acid reflux . Sometimes when I have diarrhea I get so sick I feel like I m going to pass out and I get extremely nauseous. I always have to run to the bathroom within about 10 minutes after I eat. I just turned 18 last week but I m experiencing problems that my 70 year old dad has! Why is this happening??
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012