DVT, on Warfarin, ultrasound showed thrombus in distal popliteal vein. Is it safe to take hcg drops for weight loss?

I was diagnosed with DVT 6 months ago after I tore a calf muscle (gastrocnemius - moderate to severe tear). I am currently on Warfarin , and my last ultrasound 2 weeks ago showed a small thrombus in my distal popliteal vein. Unfortunately, I have gained about 20 pounds due to lack of exercise and diet change (to decrease vitamin K so as not to interfere with the medication). My question is this - is it safe to take hcg drops to kick start weight loss while I m still on Warfarin? any advise would be appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012