DVT in legs, ischemia, bleeding from veins near testicles. Taking Unistar, Acitro, Xamac. Cause of bleeding?

I am having DVT on both legs and also Escimic problem. I am taking UNISTAR 75 mg and Acitrom 3 mg from 2004. I have got a unique problem that sometimes blood comes from veins near testicals and that to in the morning. It stops after 1 hr . Recently doctor advised me to take Xamac 500 mg. when blood comes and stop taking thinners for 2 days. Why this blood comes from the veins ?. regards S Babu
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012