DVT in left leg. Taking acitrom. 2 months pregnant. Does Acitrom has severe effect on baby?

Hi, I have DVT in left leg from past one year..Currently on Acitrom 4mg. However, on 19th oct, 2012 i got to know that i am 2 months pregnant and accidently i have take the Acitrom as well for that 2 months..My doctors are suggesting to abort this child as there may be a chance of abnormality. This is my first pregnancy.Could you please advise if i should continue with it..? Does Acitrom has severe effect on baby..?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012