DVT, blood Pressure, cholesterol, inferolateral repolarisation, cholesterol spots in eye, panic attacks

hello, just had an ECG and have been told I have minor inferolateral repolarisation but I am 59 years old a female and have had DVT slight high blood pressure cholesterol 6.7 which has remained like this for 10 years when had a test at 50 first test in my life so probably cholesterol has always been been high as have had cholesterol spots for years under my eyes. 5 3 . Recently though have felt very tired but blood ok and frequently break out in sweats so was worried about my heart. Suffer panic attacks and do get hag on back symdrome and feel I can breathe at night like someone is laying across my body and my heart races hard with fright. Any advice please
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012