DTPA showed moderately hydronephrotic kidney with mildly reduced function, evidence of obstruction at PUJ. Diagnosis and treatment?

Respected sir I am suffring from the kidney problem. I did the DTPA test in last week and the results are as follows Moderately hydronephrotic right kedney with mildly reduced fumction and evidence ofobstraction at PUJ sir what will be the correct dignosis for this ,if surgery which type of surgery shhould i prefare open or laproscopic and where to do it plz reply
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..ksonkhedkar.., for the hydroneprhrosis condtion 3rd and 4th degree
will be treated by surgery..also they will assess the stage of disease..
the cause of PUJ obstruction need to be found and treated..

Take care..