DNS, one nostril blocked completely, difficulty breathing with the other, vertigo. Effect of anesthesia ?

hello..I have DNS one nostril is blocked completely and now I m finding difficulty taking air from my other nostril as well....i feel exhausted when i do even little work......i have several episodes of vertigo ..........i had a cesarian delivery under general anesthesia 1 year ago...could this vertigo be effect of this general anesthesia??..... although i have 2 episodes of vertigo before this anesthesia.....but the episodes were far apart now they occur often plus i also feel dizziness all the time and these now occcur especially when i m in a close room not having fresh air.please tell what to do?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012