DHAT syndrome. Premature ejaculation. Cannot masturbate properly. How to recover?

Hi...previously I have posted one question in your forum and got quick reply...thanks a lot for that. But still I am facing the same problems. for the last 3-4 months I am suffering with dhat syndrome .at the time of masturbation it is not feel good experience to me. it is premature ejaculation and semen comes out with in very short time. I am helpless. please provide me the proper diagnosis so that I will recover myself from this disease.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012