DElayed periods and negative pregnancy test,cramps and lower back ache

I am 10 days late for my period. At 2 days late I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I had been having slight cramps not bad, ive been having aches in my lower back and acne which i rarley ever get. I have had this stuffy, runny and dry nose for the past month. I have been having random colds that come and go and only stay away for about 4-5 days and then come back. I am bloated and at 8 days late I thought I had started my period, when i wiped it was a light light light light light pink but only that once. And then again it had happened last night. I put a tampon in thought that i might have started and when i returned to the barthroom in a bout an hour I took it out and there was maybe I mean maybe a size of a BABY STUD EARRING SIZE of light light light light light pink on it other then that I havent had no period yet. I normally start the 13th. I need some help!?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012