D&C scheduled to remove postpartum leftover placenta. Developed infection. On antibiotics. Pulsating pain in the midback

i am nearly 5 weeks postpartum. i had a d & c on saturday due to retained placenta which was missed, i then developed an infecttion and had iv antibiotics , im now on orals. Ive been getting this pulsating pain/discomfort in my mid back which is intermittent. sometimes it is more intense than other times. It happens more when ive been standing and then i sit down, its asthough something is being compressed then it pulsates, like i can feel my internal pulse
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012