D&C done, heavy bleeding. Taking trenaxa, pregnant again. Safe to do another abortion?

Hi, I have gone through D&C 0n 29th May 2012 and my periods were regular after that. I got my periods on 2nd July after D&C on 29th May. After that i got my on 28th July. I had heavy bleeding during this mensuration cycle and I had to take trenaxa 500mg tablet ftwice for 3 days.Now the issue is that I am pregnent again. I have missed my periods this month. I am not mentally prepared for another child now. Would it be safe to go for another abortion? Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012