D&C done for a blighted ovum. Have tube blockage. Pregnant chances?

I have a one tube blockage and got pregnant after 6 yrs for the first time but turn out to be a blighted ovum d&c was done after 12 weeks. i had my next period at 5 weeks 2 days after d&c and that cycle i got pregnant again, preganancy was normal but at 11 weeks 5 day appt. we found out that the heart beat was no more and baby stopped growing at 9 weeks had a d&c again at 12 weeks. We have been using a condom when we started intercourse after 2 weeks of d&c but just once we did the pull out method. Now i m 5 weeks after d&c and afraid if i have conceived. Is there a possibility that i have conceived i have no signs of period like period pains and all?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012