D&C and cryo, piercing cramps with pressure, Pregnancy with no fetal activity

hi i underwent a d&c and cryo on 17 march when i was 8 weeks pregnant n there was no foetal growth.i had my first period on 17 april which lasted for 6 days but i experienced piercing cramps with pressure which was something unbearable and now second period started on 13 may again i m experiencing the same pain though the frequency is less while passing everything alright with me i m worried .i have 1 daughter who is 5 now .
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012
Hi, Kmonica,
welcome to health care magic,
generally after D& C some pt have moderate bleeding with pain on next one or two periods, it is due to the spasm of uterine musculature,if period is not so heavy and no other complain like fever or pus like discharge then not to worry take analgesic prescribe by yr gynec. but if your condition is detoriate then go for consultation to rule out the causes
General & Family Physician Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha.'s  Response
Hi welcome to HCMForum. the pain during period appears to be due to infection. u.t.i. usually happens after m.t.p or such manipulations.
I advise you to visit your gynaecologist again for treatment. I advise you to avoid spices