DARK SPOT ON FACE LIKE A MOLE

HI I M 17 YEARS TEEN GIRL.,I HAVE BIG DARK SPOT SIMILAR TO A MOLE ON MY FACE ...HELP ME....WIT GOOD SOLUTIONS
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Homeopath 's  Response
hi
welcome to healthcare magic forum
the dark spots might be due to high melanin synthesis and has many causative factors. That could be melasma, dermatitis so on. The first thing to do when seeking treatment for dark spots on face is to talk to a dermatologist. He can give you a diagnosis for your particular condition. Then you can choose for any treatment. All treatment including homeopathy needs a proper case study then treatment.
Thank you
Welcome to healthcareMagic Forum!
Homeopathy gives permanent solution for scarring without any side effect.
Many medicines are available as per cause of scarring.
You can take berb. Vul Q 10 Drops twice with 1/2 cup of water,Silicia 200 x, 5 tab twice.
The oily form of the vitamin E can be used as topical massage oil, and can be rubbed on the affected areas of the body on a daily and regular basis to improve the condition.
Wish yo good health