Cytotec. Had cold coke. What melted in my vagina and why?

hi how r u? i live in dubai and my question is....i have taken 2pills of cytotec and 2cytotec i insert on my vagina it happen last friday around 2:30am and around 6:30am friday i insert 1cyto on my vagina and 1 i let to melt between my gums ang tongue at 9am i start bleeding but not that heavy...i only more than a month preggy.friday afternoon i take 1feroglobin and at the evening for my dinner i have a cold coke too.its the reasons y the blood stop right away?please help Dr or i need to repeat it again by earlier of friday?many email add: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response

This sort of bleeding is called spotting. It is common in 1st trimester of pregnancy.
It is very minimal. So coke is not the one which stopped it.

I would advise my patient to be watchful of it. If there is heavy bleeding and associated pain abdomen than consult your Obstetrician to rule out abortion.