Cysts on the buttocks due to excessive sweating. Always feeling hot. What is the reason?

I am a healthy 140 pound 6 foot tall male but for some reason my butt is very sweaty, it is awkward and I don t know why it is. Also i have theses cysts that keep appearing on the cheeks that I assume is from too much moisture. I try using baby powder and it helps but doesn t make it go away completely. I am naturally very hot anyways I have to keep my room at 60 degrees Fahrenheit just to stay comfortable. what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012