Cysts on shoulder, test done, shows capsular hypertrophy, low lying acromion. Treatment?

Hello doctor, I would like some advice on the following diagnosis regarding my shoulder: 1: Evidence of low-lying acromion obliterating the subacromial fat and impinging the bursal surface of the supraspinatus muscle, with minimal distended fluid within the subacromial bursa. 2: degenerative acromi-clavicular joint with capsular hypertrophy 3:small subchondral cysts within the left humeral head also, do cysts burst on their own in time?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012