Cysts on ovary, prescribed Yamini LS. Had weight gain with Meprate. Is Yamini LS safe?

Previous month on the second day of my period ,i had a bad stomach ache.I went to doctor ,after ultrasound ,it was reported tat der is a syst in left rith part.I was under medication ,medice was meprate.Now this month i didnt had my periods,i again refered a diffrent doctor and after ultrasound ,it was reported tat now i am having juz a very small syst in my right part.She gave me Yamini Ls for 24.Is it safe to take this medice,as by meprate there was continuos increase in my weight.So this tym ia m bit afraid.Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012