Cysts in the ovary. Prescribed with krimson. What are the medication usage instructions?

Hello Doc , I have cysts in R. ovary . My gyno asked me to take krimson 35.... i started taking from first day of my periods and completed 21 days and today is my 27th day n still i didn t get periods . Now my doubt is that krimson 35 should be taken from 1st day of the periods or from 3rd day ??? is that i mistook as 3rd day medication as 1 st day because last month she said from 3rd day ?? n am really scared !!!!
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
Hello mam, it can be started from 1-3rd of cycle so nothing to worry but ideally now start from 1st day. Wait for periods they will come within coming few days and start the new pack.. Take care