Cysts in the body, have clusters in stomach, on arms, are growing rapidly, on homeopathic medicines. Are they effective?

Hi my name is honey sood 27 years old, my query is i am having cysts all in my body there is cluster of cysts in stomach n in arms. Arms cysts are now growing slowing nw morw visible on the skin i am taking homepathic meditation for cysts from last year but it is not effective yet. These cysts are genetic in nature and i got it inherited from my mom. Kindly suggest me what i will do to getrid of if. Do homeopathic meditation is effective for treating it. Please suggest me!!!
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012