Cysts in scrotum above testicles, right bigger than left, no pain, penis curved towards left, urine test shows pus cells. Suggestive treatment?

I m unmarried. I ve 2 cysts in my scrotum , placed above the each of the testicles. Right side cyst is bigger than left side. These are not attached with testicles . These cysts are not causing any pain. I found these cysts before an year. After these cysts my penis has curved to left both during erection and normal state. It also affect my erection. When I ve tested my urine last week, it has 6 pus cells. What it could be and how to treat. Please suggest.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012