Cysts in right breast, painful. Normal ultrasound, fluid taken for testing. Family history of cancer. Recommendations?

hi..i have two cyst in my right breast,,and it hurts me alot ,,im worried about it alot coz i did ultrasound and they say to me is normal and dont worry but because my mum had cancer twice thats why i worry+now i ask them too take the fluid from the cyst and the fluid was bloodstained waiting for the result now coz i will get it after days,, i want to know if the color of the fluid is normal coz i read in internet that if the color of the fluid is not white then is a sign of cancer...please i need the answer
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013