Cysts in groin area, unable to urinate while feeling the urge. On flucloxacillin antibiotics. How to treat symptoms?

i have been given flucloxacillin antibiotics to treat a cyst on my groin area. i feel the urge to wee but simply cant when i try. there is no burning sensention when i can wee its a releif and the problem seems to go when i drink alot of water but will come back the next day. i dont think it is cystitis as i have just completed a course of sachets for this before the cyst was found and i started the antibiotics. is my problem simply because of the antibotics or something else ?? any answer would be much appriciated thankyou.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Nephrologist 's  Response
The antibiotic is unlikely to cause your symptoms.
I would suggest that if the problem persists you should get a Urine R/M , USG abdomen with a post void scan of the bladder.
Based on the results, we could decide the further course of action.
Hope this helps
Good luck