Cysts formation in underarms. Surgery done, cyst cut and drained, recurring. Warm compress used. Treatment?

hello Dr. I need some help with a cyst that has re-appeared in my underarm . I has a cyst develop about two months ago. I was sent to the emergency room by my doctor where this cyst cut and drained. I have now gotten this second cyst which I have had now for a week. I have been putting a warm toilet on the cyst to help with the pain but it only works for a short time. Is there anything I can do to avoid going through that pain and frustration not to mention the expense......
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012