Cystitis after spinal cord surgery. Burning urination, bed wetting. Help

Hello Sir, I am suffering from cytitis problem after my spinal cord sugery sincd 2 years ago. this is due to infection in my urinal bladder that time i was taken a treatment and was reduce this problem but now from 1 month its back and now i have frequently urine passes and sometimes buring is also during passing the urine and some times bed wetting is also. so please provide me the information about this how to overcome from this problem and also suggest what treatment i should have taken. thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012