Cystic ovaries, intramural fibroid. Taking fertomid. Protected intercourse needed?

hello dr. I have 2cm cyst on my right ovary & 9mm of intramural fibroid of 9mmon the anterior wall of the fundus. I went to doctor he gave ovycare tabs for a month & then asked to take fertomid50 frm the second day of period. i have started yesterday. My question is can we start intercourse once i have complete the 5th fertomid tablet & do we need to have an unprotected intercourse since then..? I am also feeling like the sperm is not going inside and it is coming out.what can be the cause for this or am I thinking in tha way... Please let me know..
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012