Cystic ovaries. Had an abortion. Taken Ipill after unsafe sex. Help?

Hi I am married for 6 years now and had abortion (2 months ) on 2007 january. After that I started having less Flow. My last 2 period were very less only 2 to 3 drops on second day. I went to Gynecologist and she diaognised with Cyst on both the overies. I have started my medication. I am takinng Oosure tablets. Please advice do I have to take I- Pill if I had unprotected sex with my husband. I again got pregnent on november and had abortion.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013