Cystic flare due to antibiotic usage, marks on face. On accutane medication. Light tanning safe to do?

Hello, I was prescribed accutane by my doctor over three months back. On 80 mg per day, I had a cystic flare where I had to stop and start up on an antibiotic . It has been a few weeks again and everything seems to be back under control...I am slowly starting back up on accutane while continuing the antibiotic until I get back up to 80 mg per day again. My question - I was left with a ton of marks from the flare and am going to the beach in a few weeks. Is there any way I could do some light tanning to help make them less visible? I know you are supposed to be careful in the sun while on accutane, but honestly I am not getting the horrible side effects that everyone seems to complain about. I honestly don t notice a difference being on the medication other than slightly chapped lips . Anyways thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012