Cystic fibrosis. Had bleeding after fooling around without having proper sex. Matter of concern?

Hi.. i have a tough question, well for me that is. i have cystic fibrosis , and naturallly my disease causes my vaginal discharge to be thicker than usual. My question is my fiance and I were messing around about a week ago, and afterwards i noticed I was bleeding , quite a lot, the next two days i had a brown discharge (which is my sign my periods starting) and 2 days later my period started. Should I be concerned about the bleeding after our sex, but not quite sex story.??
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013