Cystic acne that leave a reddish purple mark. Taking trisprintec. Is there any way to bleach these marks?

i have moderate to severe cystic acne . I am on tri sprintec I am on my second week of the third pack. i also use benzol peroxide fach wash and clydamycin lotion i was on bactrim but became very ill and was hospitalized with high liver counts. That is better since off the bactrim. My cysts are goin away slowly but leaving a reddish purple marks.What can I do to help with these marks and how long will the srintec take to fully work . I do see some improvement but its so slow and its so frustrating. Is there any way to bleach these marks?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013