Cystic acne on face, neck. Acne on neck bleeding. Treatment?

I ve got a mild form of cystic acne which mostly went away when I took Microgynon, but I ve been off it for almost a year now and the cysts are returning and they re really painful. It s mostly on my face but I ve found a really large one on the back of my neck . I ve peirced them with the tip of a clean scalpel and each time there s a very large amount of blood and there ll only be puss if I push it out and even then it s just a clear liquid, which isn t how my cysts used to be. It s getting worse, and the one on the back of my neck is bleeding a lot more than any other I ve had and the skin around it looked almost bluish and, like on most of them, the skin around was raised and lumpy. Is there any kind of treatment for this? I ve started taking the Microgynon again, but I m also on other medications that may interfere ( Citalopram and asthma pumps) I do get normal spots as well, but not as many as these lumps
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013