Cystic acne on chin, ortho tri cyclen lo, doxycycline hyclate, retin a, spironolactone, feels dizzy, headache, low blood pressure. Laser treatment?

Hi I am 38 years old and for the last 4 months have had cystic acne on my chin . In the past, after having my second child, I would occasionally get one cyst on my chin once a year....I would get it injected and it would be gone. Now the injections don t really work. I have been on ortho tri cyclen low for 5 years, doxycyclin hyclate for 4 months, and retin a for the last 2 years. I tried spironolactone but it made me really dizzy, headaches, and low blood pressure . I am considering accutane but I really don t want to resort to this med. unless I absolutely have to. I would love to know if there is anything else I should try. Laser on my chin? Other options? It is really frustrating because I am otherwise in great general health... I exercise daily, and have a healthy diet. Thank you, Kristina
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012